Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Looking back at August :)

I had a busy month! Oh wait - I always do don't I? LOL I'm feeling a lot better with the whole kidney stone thing - I think it's over! Woohoo! So let's see what's happened this last month...

Oh! First...I just realized I never finished doing photos of the apartment. Ooopsie >_> I'm going to work on putting up pictures on the walls this week, so if that works I should be able to take pics and show off next week sometime :)

Personal Stuff:

My Writings:

Book Reviews:

Movie Reviews:

5 comments:

catinalife said...

just glad your feeling better, looking forward to your pics!

Leather Made Nice said...

Yes, Ruthie!! I do enjoy seeing you pics. I look forward to them as well.

Anne ^i^

Nayuleska said...

It's been a productive month for you!

*healthy* cookies.

Splendid Little Stars said...

my goodness! my goodness! my goodness! You are amazingly productive! will look forward to seeing your new place. glad the kidney stone escapade seems to be over. so sorry to hear about your disability filing issues. You know you will be on my heart and mind.

TiLT said...

wow - if you ever think you don't do much....just read these monthly wrap ups! :P