Sunday, September 13, 2009

I'm feeling super-emotional...

The good news is that we've figured out that my migraines are probably being caused by the painting that's going on in my apartment complex right now. The bad news is that they spent the last few days of the week painting MY building and my migraines have gotten worse and worse. So the only solution we can come up with is that I'm going to have to move back to my parents house for a week or two until things air out.

While I love my parents...I'm super emotional about this! Mo will be staying here at the apartment, and while I'll still probably see him every day, it won't be the same. :( I'm slowly working on packing up my craft stuff to take with me right now and hoping I can stay sane through all of this.

Of course, it will be nice to be able to think clearly again...and stop the pounding pain...

8 comments:

BeadedTail said...

I'm sure it's very hard to move out for a few days but if it helps your migraines it'll all be worth it. Plus, you and your mom can be crafty together which should be fun. Hope your apartment gets painted quickly and the fumes clear out fast!

mysie said...

What a sucky situation. I hate migraines, and I wouldn't be able to spend a single night living with my mother, let alone a week or more! Good luck!!!

TiLT said...

I hope it helps...kind of like a ctrl-alt-delete :P

A Keeper's Jackpot said...

That really sucks :(

Anonymous said...

What they ^^^ said sweetie! :o)

Memories for Life said...

HUGS! I know what you mean about being away from your man! I was just on a different shift at work and was going through Jesse withdrawls...LOL! I hope this fixes your migraines though!

Splendid Little Stars said...

Oh, Ruthie!!!
remember:
It will be short lived
You will feel better
And perhaps you and Mo will feel deeper appreciation for each other with the separation time
Chin up! It will all be over before you know it.

Meghann said...

I'm sending you hugs right now! I hope everything works out ok and that your migraines go away and NEVER come back :)