Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Thanks Guys :)

I just wanted to say thanks to all of you guys, my friends, who left encouraging comments on yesterdays post! I'm still emotional, the things that are upsetting me aren't going to go away in a single day, but after writing all that out yesterday and taking some time to myself I'm feeling much better.

I'm feeling motivated again - and that's the best part! I think that's what frustrates me the most about fighting depression, it steals away my motivation, and my drive to get things done is something I take pride in. Oh well, maybe that's God's way of reminding me not to be so proud? Who knows?

I spent the morning at the doctors office getting my bi-weekly shot and reading during all the waiting time. Got a bunch of errands run afterwards with my psycho brother. Feeling rather tired now. That's normal after my shots though. I didn't sleep well last night either so that doesn't help. BUT, my evil twin is coming over later and just knowing I'm going to see her gives me an extra burst of energy :D

*hugs to all*

2 comments:

Splendid Little Stars said...

good, Ruthie!

Memories for Life said...

So glad to hear you're feeling better :) In time...it will all pass :)