Friday, September 25, 2009

I Love My Kitchen!

I was even going to show off my kitchen with a photograph, but I'm not feeling too good this afternoon so you'll just have to settle for my words. *wink*

I knew I liked my kitchen when we moved into this apartment, because it has much better storage space than the last one, but I didn't realize how much I liked it until I moved in with my parents for almost two weeks. If you missed that...I moved back with my parents because they were painting my apartment complex and the fumes were giving me migraines. Well, I came home to my apartment yesterday, and the first thing that jumped out at me (other than how much I love being with my hubby), was how much I love my kitchen! (don't worry, hubby really did come first)

Why do I love my kitchen? Well, my parents have a HUGE kitchen. It's ideal for when you want to bake a million cookies, or feed an army, but when your not feeling good and need to make yourself food? Yeah, then it's just waaaaay to big.

My kitchen? It's tiny. I can just about reach everything by simply turning one direction or another! Sometimes that's frustrating (with a complicated meal for instance), but when I'm not feeling good it's nice to able to get food with an absolute minimum of movement!

It's good to be home :)

8 comments:

LazyTcrochet said...

Yay, welcome home. You'll have to post a picture sometime.

Anonymous said...

Glad you're home now.. wait to see the pictures.. wish you feel better soon..

Anonymous said...

Welcome home...

It makes me smile at how much in love you are with Mo.

Memories for Life said...

So glad you're back home with the hubby...and your kitchen :)

Foxan said...

Awwww... Welcome home, dear!

Nayuleska said...

Yay for being back! I'm with you on small kitchen being easier when you aren't well.

TiLT said...

yippee for home! And never doubted him being first :)

gr8jewellery said...

Always good to be Home Sweet Home! :)