Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Look at October

October was a busy month for me - and it showed on my blog - I didn't get as many posts up as normal! It was fun month though. Well some of it was. Lots of family time - and that was a lot of fun! Getting my tooth pulled....not so much fun. So here's the wrap up of the month:

Personal Stuff:

Writing:

Book Reviews:
Chalice by Robin McKinley

TV Shows

Interview

I've continued to get my book reviews written - and I think they are starting to get better (but that might be hard for you to tell because the blog is about 20 books behind me) but I haven't been getting much other writing done. This month ahead looks to be busy, and we're headed into Christmas, so who knows when I'll get back on track writing wise? Oh and did I mention I have about 5 books stacked behind me to review? :P Oh well, my jewelry comes first and will continue too, so at this rate I might not get into anymore "serious" writing until January, and I'm not going to beat myself up if that's the case!

3 comments:

Nayuleska said...

It's been a mixed month - here's hoping November is smoother!

Got the bracelet thankyou. Very very pretty :)

Memories for Life said...

You've been super busy this month! And you still managed all three blogs well!

Pace yourself and don't overdo!

Anitra Cameron said...

Wow. You have So busy! I don't know how you keep up with 3 blogs. I couldn't do it.