Saturday, November 14, 2009

Mommy got an Xbox!

My Mommy got an Xbox! Nooo...silly...not the Gaming system. What would my MOM do with that??? Let's get real here people. No, she' got a 2006 Scion XB - which we are calling an X-Box because it looks like a box and the initials make it appropriate :P

Mommy and I outside my Apt


Side view outside my Parents House.
Isn't it Perty? (color, not style)


As you all should know by now, my Mom is super-duper talented, and I already know what I'm getting for my birthday! Why? Because she needs to fit it to me! LOL Here's my loverly purple sweater in progress :) It's farther along than this, should be done by my birthday in two weeks, bu this is the most recent pic I have. I'm so excited! As soon as its done I'll get a modeling picture for you :)


3 comments:

Nayuleska said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nayuleska said...

Lovely car!

*grumbles* what is wrong with an xbox 360? I love it!

Memories for Life said...

Your mom's car is great...and I do love that color!

What a great gift...can't wait to see you model it :)