Sunday, November 1, 2009

Ushering in November - and Octobers Winner!

This month's winner is Merily of Elfling Creations! Woohoo! Go Merily! I've decided that this will be the last month I run the contest on this blog, for now that is. My readership just isn't high enough and, while I'll continue to blog because I need this outlet, my focus right now needs to be on building my business and not divided into trying to build up my readership on this blog. Maybe at some point I'll be able to devote time for that, but not this month at least!


6 comments:

Memories for Life said...

Congrats to Merily :)

BeadedTail said...

Congratulations to Meri!

Meri Greenleaf said...

Wee, I won! :D lol, prize or no prize I'll still be replying over here all the friggin' time. You just can't get rid of me. ;)

paintingpam said...

Congrats Merily!! It's fun to win!!
www.paintingpam.etsy.com
http://paintingpam.blogspot.com

TiLT said...

Woo hoo! congrats :)

Nayuleska said...

Congratulations Merily !

I'll still be following :) Followed before I realised about the competition. I like your blog!

Readership isn't everything. I don't have a big follower on either of my blogs. My review blog has less than my writing blog. Slowly it goes up. I'm banning myself from looking at google analytics. The most important thing is that people do sometimes comment. And read. And publicists are so far happy with my reviews. Which was the main aim of my blog. Yay!