Tuesday, November 10, 2009

In my Natural Environment

I confess, I am a crafting addict. There's no way around this truth, it's just the way it is! I usually don't take my beads along with me because the bead weaving is too easy to make a mess with. Well, I take it along to things like craft fairs, but not doctors offices where I'm going to be getting up and down, nope, that's what I take my fiber arts projects along on!

What was I doing in the doctors office this time? I'll give you a hint...look what I'm doing with the doctors stool... yah, I sprained my ankle again. I swear I wasn't doing anything I shouldn't have been either! Just walking down a flight of stairs. Not rushing either. And, fortunately, holding on to the handrail so I didn't go pitching headlong when I rolled my ankle.

I did go see the doc yesterday. Just as I thought, it's nothing serious. Just painful and making me sick to my stomach. Keeping it elevated and icing it :) I'm sure I'll be back to normal in the next few days! Hope you all are doing better than I am :)

7 comments:

Meri Greenleaf said...

Please tell me Mo took that picture and not your doctor, LOL!

Dawn N said...

At least you can do crafts while you're sitting down :)

Kathleen J. said...

I am like you. I always have a book or small project with me where ever I go. I don't like to just sit.

Hope the ankle heals real soon.

Foxan said...

Get better soon!

Memories for Life said...

Sending well wishes your way!

Nayuleska said...

Sprained ankles just aren't fun. At least your elevated didn't involve acrobatics of keeping foot on top of the back of the sofa for 48 hours. That just wasn't fun. But then I had done more than sprain :p

Yup, I'm like you. Always have something with me, craft or book.

Very Verdant said...

Hope your ankle is well soon.