Thursday, November 5, 2009

So Much On My Mind!

Do you ever feel like your being pulled in a million directions at once? That's exactly how I feel right now. I have so many things I want to do and I'm limited by the following factors:

1. Hours in the day
2. Energy
3. Health
4. Jack got baptized (I'll explain)
5. Probably more factors :P

I have a lot of writing I want to do, many things I'd like to share with you guys, my friends, but I'm just too busy for the next few days! I have a bazaar this weekend, so I'm rather consumed with getting ready for that. On top of that Christmas starts to draw near and I'm crafting most of my presents this year so that's helping keep me busy too!

On top of that, like I said, Jack got baptized. Jack is my laptop. Now, I know your not supposed to baptize laptops and I really did NOT mean to pour half a cup of water over him, but it happened, and it's making things even more stressful!

So what does this all mean? It means the writing is all in my head, I'll continue to dream the words, and I'll try to take the rest of my projects one day at a time :)

Oh yes, and my asthma's been worse again this week. *sigh* We're temporarily spiking my steroids and hopefully it's just a hiccup and I'll go back to getting stronger like I have been. Trying to stay positive!

5 comments:

Nayuleska said...

*hugs*

Yup, can feel that way sometimes. Life can be mad...but then it settles again.

Hope you get back to feeling what counts as normal soon.

Memories for Life said...

Oh Ruthie...HUGS!

I think we need to work on a way to add more hours into the day...between the two of us...I bet we can get it done...LOL :)

Kathleen J. said...

When I worked at a school in the computer lab we had a roofing mishap that poured water in. We let all the computers COMPLETELY dry and they were fine. Hope it is the same for Jack.

TiLT said...

ugh. poor jack.
I'd be up for signing a petition to add more hours in the day...but then, I'd just fill it worth more stuff i would never get too :P

Very Verdant said...

Oh poor thing. I think we can all relate in some way or another. When tilt gets that petition going send it my way for signing too! ;0)