Thursday, April 2, 2009

Looking back at March

Well it's that time again - time to review what I've accomplished this last month! It's been a busy month, and I've been getting healthier and stronger! That's both very exciting, and it means that I'm getting my blogging done more consistently.

Do you remember how I set out at the beginning of the year to do a set of 3 month goals? I'll be reviewing those in the upcoming days and setting new ones. I'll be sharing the process with you as well :) Why? Because talking about it helps me feel like I'm accountable in a sense, and it helps me to solidify what's in my mind when I write it down.


This month saw the publishing of three new chapters in Aria's Quest. I missed a week because, well I had a bad week! And this weeks was late so it ended up being an April publish instead of a March publish. Oh well - here's this month's offerings!
Saying Good-bye

Traveling

Robyn

This month saw quite a few book reviews published! I'm having a lot of fun doing these, and you guys seem to be enjoying them, so this will continue to be a regular part of my blog :)

The Titan's Curse
The Amulet of Samarkand
The Battle of the Labyrinth
The Tales of Beedle the Bard
A Spell for Chameleon
For Love of Evil
Thief of Lives
The Golem's Eye


I've continued to work on taking more photos of my life. There were a few dry spells, but, I did get quite a few taken this month! Want to see my photostream on Flickr? Go here!

2 comments:

Splendid Little Stars said...

Congratulations for getting healthier and stronger and persuing your goals.

uniquecommodities said...

so proud of your persistence! :) huggles