Thursday, April 9, 2009

Hubby's New Glasses


We went and picked up my dear hubby's new glasses today - and it was so funny I just had to share! See, we've known for awhile that my hubby needed new glasses, but between what felt like a million different factors, we were just finally able to go get them! I'm so glad we finally were able to though.

Walking out of the store Moses kept looking around, half stumbling, and saying things like, "oh my goodness everything looks different!" Why? He could finally see detail! I asked if it was nice to finally be able to see again...and his response boiled down to this, "No, I kinda liked being oblivious."

Only my dear hubby.

I love this guy. Crazy as he is :) Perfect for me and my insanity! 

6 comments:

AWJ said...

Ha! That story's hilarious. :) I like the glasses!

Becky said...

That's a sweet story, bless him!
Those are nice glasses though! :D

Memories for Life said...

The saying goes...kids say the darnest things...
But I think men say the darnest things sometimes too!
They catch you off guard and give you a good laugh :)

storybeader said...

congrats hubby! You can read the fine print without Ruthie's magnifier!

Carol said...

We love them don't you know!!!!

Anonymous said...

I like glasses too. I remember the first time I got a pair. Finally realized those were not giant green lollipops...they were trees with leaves!