Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Writing ADD #15 and a Look at April

This weeks Writing update is pretty dull again - I wrote 3 book reports last week and that's it. In my defense though, I ended up going in for unexpected oral surgery! I don't really remember what ate the rest of the week though. Oh well, I'm getting a decent start to this week. I'm coming out of my drug/pain induced fog and I have tons of book reviews to catch up on :) I did a LOT of reading this last weekend!

I didn't get very much published this last month either - but my brother's twins being born is a good excuse! If I had a more portable laptop (mine got baptized and I have to use a plug in keyboard - not very transportable) I might have gotten more done this month, but that's ok. I don't mind!
Personal:

Writing:

Book Review

Movie Review

Now I need to go review some more books so I can return them to the library. And I REALLY need to post on here more frequently! You don't even want to know how many months behind I am on posting reviews versus what I'm reading right now!

1 comment:

Nayuleska said...

Congrats on your new brothers! I'm sure they are already adorable.

Lots of reading is good. Not so fun about the surgery, but good heatlh comes before writing.