Friday, June 5, 2009

More Updates :)

So the good news is my friend is out of the hospital and recovering. I think she's going to be ok. I'm still worried about her, but the worst seems to be over.  Now she needs to figure out how to destress, deal with the bad family situation so it doesn't push her into episodes again, and how on earth she's going to deal with the hospital bill. She's definitely not out of the woods yet >_>

My other friend seems to be doing ok too :) That's a day by day thing...but I know today started out good for her...need to check on her tonight still.

I'm...tired. I pushed myself really hard the last couple days for Kat and my body held up while it was needed, and then crashed hard! I woke up at 3:30 this morning with an asthma attack. *sigh* Oh well, I had a new video game to play, and I finished a custom order for Selena, so I got some done today :) And then a 3 hour nap! The nap helped a lot :D

4 comments:

BeadedTail said...

Glad to hear your friends are both doing better and hope they continue to improve. Hope you have a better night tonight with no more asthma attacks.

TiLT said...

glad to hear they are doing better....so what video game?

Memories for Life said...

Depression is a very day to day situation. Glad they are both doing well and hope they continue to get better :)

Becky said...

that's great news Ruthie, you take it easy too though! :D