Well, I have to admit that it's been a pretty frustrating week or two. First I had my friends going through all this junk, and then I've been dealing with a migraine for the last three days. Well, I'm trying hard NOT to focus on that today. I'm trying to focus on good things instead :) So here's a few rays of sunshine :D
1. My friends ARE doing better - even if I've been too sick to see 'em for a few days.
2. Strawberries. Blueberries. Fresh fruit in general!
3. My migraine is mostly gone today! So I can start to catch up :)
4. My hubby finished the laundry when my migraine got too bad yesterday!
5. I was able to sleep through most of the last few days.
6. SUNSHINE! There's been lots of it lately :D
So I am behind on just about everything, both things I need to get done and things I just want to get done. I normally have Aria's Quest up by today, and my goal is to get it up by tonight or tomorrow morning. We'll see if my head continues to behave and how it goes getting caught up on the rest of life! As much fun as I have writing, things like cleaning the kitchen and taking care of paperwork really has to come first :P
Have a great day everyone! And remember - look for the rays of sunshine in even your darkest days :)