Thursday, March 12, 2009

Spring is Coming!


This weeks etsy bloggers carnival is all about Spring! Interested in etsy and the bloggers? Check us out here.

I'm not a super-huge fan of spring except for one thing - it leads to summer! Ok, there are a few other things I like about spring...I'll admit it. I do like the pretty flowers! As I've been going on walks in the mornings I've been looking for any early flowers I can find and taking pictures of them :) Like te pretty purple flowers in the picture above.

The problem with flowers is that, while their pretty, they make me sneeze. So in general spring can get a little annoying. BUT it means that the cold is going away and the sun is coming again! And I LOVE the sun!

So those are my non-poetic thoughts about Spring. :)

5 comments:

Splendid Little Stars said...

I agree with you that a big reason to love Spring is because Summer is coming. And I really, really love Summer!

storybeader said...

what a bummer, to be so allergic to such a beautiful time of year. I feel for you, Ruthie xxoo. On the west coast, though, I can see why you look forward to summer. It's wet and cold here today, and no fun at all!

TiLT said...

Well, if they make you sneeze - just send out hubby to go take pics for you :) Or just browse all the beauties the bloggers have posted this week!

roentare said...

Seriously beautiful spring. I like the subtlety of the colours

LazyTcrochet said...

I found one early crocus yesterday. The early flowers are always exciting.