Monday, March 2, 2009

Looking back at February

This month was frustrating for me on many levels, with the migraines and all, but I did accomplish some things! For instance, this month saw the opening of my first ever serial story! Woohoo! If you missed any of it - here are some links to go back and check it out :)

Aria's Quest - The Counsel's Decision
Aria's Quest - The Gem

And if your anxiously awaiting the next segment - don't worry! I was too out of it to work on it this weekend, but I've spent some time on the story today and plan to publish it tomorrow :)

One of the things I've tried to work on, especially the second half of the month, was improving the quality of my book reviews. I still have a long ways to go, but hopefully you agree there's been some improvement! One thing that made me feel all warm and tingly inside this month was to hear that one of my readers went out and bought one of the books I reviewed! Yippee! Here's the reviews for this month:

Incarnations of Immortality by Piers Anthony
The Golden Compass by Philip Pullman
Ogre, Ogre by Piers Anthony
Forests of the Heart by Charles de Lint
Soul of the Fire by Terry Goodkind
The Little Country by Charles de Lint
The Lightening Thief by Rick Riordan
The Sea of Monsters by Rick Riordan

The only good thing about all the migraines this last month is that it's given me tons of time to read! I actually have several reviews written and waiting to be posted, and a stack of books I need to write reviews on! It's a nice problem to have. My husband thinks I'm crazy, but then again he hates writing while I love it!

Oh and did I mention I also have a pile of books waiting for me to read? What could make a girl happier?

Last thing to wrap up this month - I'd like to say a big thank you to all my entrecard droppers - here's the list of the top droppers for the month!

Stroll Through Story Land
Rocket Scientist
Rants, Thoughts, and Other Things
Spicybugz World
BeadedTail
Rose Works Jewelry Blog
The Way I See It
wallpaper
Spotted Cow Soaps
Cheese and Chocolate

And yes, for those of you awesome people who read both my blogs, my other blog did make my top dropper list for this blog! Silly yet fun huh?

I seem to be getting some better migraine-wise, I'll update you guys in a few days when I've figured out if this really is a solution, or if I'm just having a fluke couple of good days :P

2 comments:

BeadedTail said...

I love reading too but don't think I could write reviews so I'm impressed by you once again! Also, thanks for the link love and also for dropping on me!

uniquecommodities said...

You are an amazing lady! ((Huggles))