Monday, March 29, 2010

Writing ADD #12

Happy Monday! I hope everyone is doing well :) I'm hanging in there. Reacting to something but I'll live.

My dear hubby's birthday is on Wednesday so we went out to lunch with his family at the Mongolian Grill yesterday. It was really good! I need to experiment more with stir fry's. I've never really cooked them - but I love eating at the Mongolian grill so I've gotta be able to figure out a way to cook it yummy at home too right?

I had a decent writing week - here's the report:

Week's Total:
Book Reviews: 6
Letter's Home 1: Completed
Letter's Home 2: Started
Total Words: 2680

The Letter's Home are letter's from my D&D character home to her Mum. I'm publishing them on our team blog. You can find it here if your interested in reading it! We're almost done with the next "day" of play, and I'll finish the second letter as soon as we finalize the day and I know I don't have anything else I want to write :P I've already worked on it some today. Now I need to do some book reviews and work on my other stories... There's just so much I want or need to work on right now!


1 comment:

Nayuleska said...

That's a good word count for the week. yay! Let the Muse flow...(or not if you want to retain sanity for the week).