Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Thinking and Hoping to Grow

I've been thinking lately about the ways I approach my business and my blogging. Well, honestly, I do that a lot! My latest musings is realizing that I haven't been doing a very good job at building relationships in the bloggy world. Oh sure I use entrecard, and I HAVE made some connections with some awesome bloggers! But I still fall short. How? I don't do a great job at replying to my comments. What you say warms my heart and encourages me, but I rarely let you guys know that.

So my new goal is to try to respond to your comments as much as I can :) I'm sure there will be times I miss responding because I'm too sick, or because I can't figure how to respond to a smiley face, but I really do want to get to know my readers better! I look forward to talking to you :)

Oh yes, and for all you who are following my Aria's Quest story, I'm taking a short break from it this week. Too much going on last week and too much I'm thinking through. I'll be back on track next week!

No comments: