Sunday, March 8, 2009

Photo week!

See - I TOLD you I'd take more pictures when I started feeling better! One of my blogger friends, Whimsy Love, does a photo mosaic for most weeks. I love seeing them, that's why I did the one I did for February! So I decided I'll do one in wrap up whenever I have enough photos. Ideally - weekly. But hey, we know my life, if things get bad again I'll do every two weeks or once a month. I'm not going to pressure myself with this - just have fun! I hope you do to :)

Want to know more about the pictures? Click on the photo below to get a brief explanation for each :)

4 comments:

ABrushWithHumor said...

Great pictures but what is stuck to that speed limit sign?!? Looks a little like Kraft sliced American cheese!

Robin

nikki/WhiMSy love said...

Yay for linky love--thanks!
LOVE the flowers. Ooooh, I'm itchin' for some spring!!

uniquecommodities said...

Great pics!

Michelle said...

Nice seeing faces. :-) I wasn't sure I wanted to stick a pic up on Twitter, it's too... big. For some reason I just feel more homey on blogger.