I'm supposed to tell you 8 interesting facts about myself so here goes!
1. First bone I ever broke was actually not mine...it was my cousins finger! Sorry Bonny!
2. I've danced on the side of the free way.
3. I once performed at the base of the Space Needle.
4. I had an article published in an Australian Craft Magazine.
5. My brother lives in Kathmandu, Nepal.
6. I was once an extra in a movie.
7. I've never been camping.
8. As a girl I raised pigs for food instead of having pets.
Now I'm supposed to pass this on too...but I'm tired... so I'm not going to this time :P Sorry!
Very cool and interesting facts!
Those are great random facts! And things I never would have guessed about you :)
Sounds like you have had some happy moments to cherish. With camping ain't missing much, only thing when you get older you have more aches from all the camping you did when you were younger! Thanks for sharing its cool of you.
Hey those are some fun facts. What did you perform at the base of the space needle?
you were in a movie? OK, fess up, what was it? lol
Congrats on your award! Very interesting facts - what were you performing at the Space Needle?
That was fun Ruthie! You'll need to tell us more now...
Congratulations on your Award! We also won the prize of learning all the little details of your life we would have never known! Thanks for sharing with us.
Post a Comment