Sunday, February 1, 2009

January - Looking back.

It's been a busy month! I started out this month full of goals and dreams, and I even managed to get them written down formally! When I blogged about Goal For It, one of the things I decided was that I'd start writing monthly updates on how I'm doing in meeting my goals. A lot of my goals were more related to my business, so if you want to read more about that, head over there :)

I didn't do as well at meeting my goals for this blog as I would have liked. I only posted 17 times! I also haven't been able to do a lot of the research I wanted to do for this blog. Ah well - I can always try to do better next month right?

I can report, however, that the Goal For It site has been really helpful. It's great to have a place where I can go and check how I'm doing on my goals! It also helps me keep things in perspective. Looking at my list of goals on there I can see that while I may not have done quite as much as I wanted to with this blog, I did make significant progress on other goals. So that helps keep things in balance :)

So - now that we're a month into the New Year - how are you doing on your goals?

3 comments:

~~Sew Happy Designs~~ said...

O dear Ruthie, u are sew organized with your goals! I need some of you to rub off on some of me. Gosh, I wish I could bottle time and (Jim Croce knew what he was talkin about)
then just make time stop for a bit to work on things and start it up again...whoa wait a minute....all I need to do is join the crew on LOST. Yeah, the sewhappy episode...will work on that one.

uniquecommodities said...

Thanks for sharing! I am not doing very well with my goals because I have not been consistent! I need to get on the ball!

Anonymous said...

You are doing great. I hit some of my goals earlier than expected and some a little later but feel quite focused enough. We can't be every where all the time but if we at least set goals it makes it easier to achieve them. Keep going, Ilove your blog.