Saturday, January 10, 2009

Project Wonderful on This Blog!!!


Do you use Project Wonderful? I love it! Ok, honestly, I don't love it anywhere near as much as I love entrecard, but it is a useful tool to have in your blogging arsenal. So what is it?

Project Wonderful is an advertising system that you control. You can choose to sign up simply as an advertiser or as an advertiser and publisher. If you are interested in publishing ads they have a list of requirements that need to be met, including 30 blog posts, which would be why this is just now appearing on this blog. To find out exactly what their requirements are go here.

As an advertiser you get to upload the ad of your choice (there are different size options available), and deposit some money, and then get started! You don't have to put much money into it, and you can chose to advertise for pennies at a time. I put in $20 when I first started and I've never added anything! Granted, I'm a publisher, so I do earn back what I spend, but don't get too excited, unless your blogs super popular you'll probably just earn enough to pay for your advertising.

Sound interesting? Go to the site to learn more!

Want to advertise on this blog? Just click on the advertisement to the left! Spots are REALLY cheap right now :)

2 comments:

storybeader said...

love the look of your blog, with the brown and black background! And I just bid on your PW ad!

I started PW with a $10 payment and haven't added to mine either. I don't remember the 30 post limit when I joined, but I guess my blog had been up a few months...

uniquecommodities said...

Thanks for sharing! So have you gotten sales from using Project Wonderful?