Monday, February 22, 2010

Writing ADD #7

It's been awhile since I've done a writing ADD post - and with good reason. I just haven't had the energy to put into writing anything good as we've been dealing with my Granny dying. Both because of the emotions and because of my body reacting to the stress by giving me lots of migraines and things! I did manage to get a few book reviews written this last week, but I'm waaaay behind on my "to review" pile! I tend to hide in books when I'm emotional.... I'd like to get back to more "normal" writing this week, but I think I need to tackle that pile too. So my goals for this next week are to write and publish the next segment of Aria's Quest...and catch up on my reviews a wee bit :)

On a positive note, even though writing hasn't gone as well as I'd like it to this year because my personal life has (rightly) gotten in the way, I did finally break the 10,000 word mark this last week! Now most of that has been book reviews (I've written 21 so far this year), but at least that's something!

3 comments:

Memories for Life said...

Congrats on the 10,000 words!
You will get back into the swing of things soon :)

Very Verdant said...

Sometimes good inspiration comes directly from the life situations that seem to be slowing us down.

You'll be back in the swing of things in no time.

TiLT said...

Woots to the 10K words!
It'll come back, sometimes our grooves have a mind of their own :P