Monday, June 28, 2010

Writing ADD #20

I've gotten an amazing amount of writing done this week! The only thing I can say is ... drugs can be good sometimes :P Seriously, I've been having to be drugged up almost constantly for my migraines, which I hate, but I've been able to think pretty clearly so I've gotten a lot done anyway!


Week's Total:
Book Reviews: 3
Striking Thoughts: In progress
Cooking Adventures: Posted
Letter's Home: Posted
Dalia's Story: In progress
Total Words: 4381

"Striking Thoughts" is a book about the philosophy of Bruce Lee. I'm writing some of my own thoughts and reactions in response to what I read. I have two posts worth written up right now and I plan on posting one a week from now until....whenever :P

Cooking Adventures and Letter's Home 4 are both posted so I won't talk about them here - just suggest you go read them if you haven't already! I also started a blog yesterday for Aria's Quest so that it'll all be in one place instead of spread out across this blog. So go check it out and if you missed the beginning now's your chance to start! 

Dalia's Story is one that I've had floating around in my head for awhile now. I plan on doing a series of stories themed around the various elements and this one is based on the element of Water. It's going pretty good so far, although I think it's going to be too long to post on the blog. So I'll probably post a short "snapshot" of the story on here when ever it's done and then e-mail it out to people.

What's on the agenda for this week? More book reviews, movie and tv reviews, Striking Thoughts, more with Illia and with Dalia, and who knows what else! 

No comments: