Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Creative Aussie Magazine

I've been in the blogging and writing worlds for awhile now, but in the last year I've really worked on developing my skills in both areas.  Starting this blog is a part of that, and I also started a blog for my jewelry business awhile ago. In that blog I've been working on including posts that are designed to help my fellow artists, and not simply promoting myself and talking about myself.

Well, apparently my hard work has paid off! Kerry, from the Creative Aussie Journal, asked me to write an article for her magazine! It's mainly published on-line, but it is distributed some in her local area.  This is the first time anything I've written has been published in anyway and I'm pretty excited about it! I'll be writing a follow up article in a few months so please check back if your interested.

No comments: